You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Return Policy
- Order Acceptment
- Registered Company Details
- All prices quoted are inclusive of VAT at the current rate and are in pounds sterling. Postage and packaging costs are additional. Currently we only accept orders for UK deliveries. To protect our customers from fraudulent card use, we reserve the right to reject a transaction when verification of personal data cannot be obtained from the cardholders ' issuing bank.
- We aim to send your order within 24 hours of receipt. Please note that we do not dispatch orders on weekends or Bank Holidays. Delivery is normally within 3 working days. On the rare occasion that an item is not in stock, we will inform you via email or text as soon as possible with an estimated delivery date. Most goods are sent via Royal Mail for which a signature of receipt of goods is required. To ensure the quickest delivery times, please select an address where someone will be present between the hours of 9am and 5pm.
A Slick Look cannot be held responsible, for delays arising from the use of this service. Please allow five working days from the day after ordering before querying a non-delivery. We reserve the right to choose the method of shipping. If you have any special instructions please call 0207 723 5714 where we will be pleased to help.
- A Slick Look will take payment via our website using a valid credit or debit card. We use the service of a PSP (payment service provider), which in this instance is WorldPay. The transfers of details from our site to WorldPay are encapsulated using their own encrypted and digitally-signed protocol. This ensures that the information passed is secure and tamper proof. Any communication between the shopper and WorldPay is encrypted to the maximum strength supported by the shopper's browser using TLS or 128 Bit SSL. The shopper is also protected from fraudulent use of their card in a 'card not present' environment, by their card issuer. The card issuer provides the right for the shopper to dispute a transaction if the goods did not arrive or if the card was fraudulently used.
- Return Policy
- Goods must be inspected immediately and any claim for shortages or damages must be made within 24 hours of receipt to email@example.com. You have the right to cancel within seven days of your contract, or seven days of receipt of the goods (whichever is the longer). If you do decide to cancel your order and return your goods, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or write to A Slick Look, 177 Edgware Rd, London W2 1ET.
- Order Acceptance
- When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
- A Slick Look does not warrant that the information supplied in its website as up to date, error free or accurate. A Slick Look shall not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including information given, whether oral or written. Use of this site is governed by English Law under the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We reserve the right to amend any part of this site at any time.
- A Slick Look is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). By registering with A Slick Look, you agree to our terms and conditions. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email / communication from us in accordance with the Data Protection Act and will not share your details with any third parties for marketing purposes. Typically, the type of information we will collect about you includes:
- Registered Company Details
- Stanley Davis Group, 41 Charlton Street, London HA9 9LQ.
Registered in England & Wales
Registration number: 6664391.
Telephone number:020 7723 5714.
- All contents of this site including text, images, and all other material is the property of A Slick Look and is protected by the United Kingdom and international copyright laws. All rights reserved.